Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pecan-crusted mojito bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars is something that I have loved my whole life.
Cover; process with several on/off turns until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. pecan-crusted mojito bars. Asian barbecue, bar cookie, bars, dessert, dirnk-inspired dessert, domino sugar, Flour, fresh mint, Gold Medal flour, great value flour, great value sugar, lime juice, lime peel, macadamia nut, macadamia nut mojito bars, mint, mojito. We all seem to love citrus and lemon desserts so I wanted to find you some amazing recipes that I think you will love. so how about this Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars, they looks so amazingly delicious, lemon bars are popular so I think these ones will go down a treat too , a wonderful combination of the pecan and .
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pecan-crusted mojito bars using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars:
- Prepare Crust
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 cup chopped pecans
- Make ready 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Get 1 cup butter, cut in slices
- Take Filling
- Get 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Get 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp finely shredded lime peel
- Take 1/2 cup lime juice
- Get 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 2 tbsp milk (or 4 tbsp coconut rum)
- Get 1 tbsp fresh mint
- Get 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready Toppings
- Get powdered sugar
- Make ready finely shredded lime peel (optional)
- Prepare fresh mint leaves (optional)
Grilled Lemon-Herb Shrimp Skewer served over Rice Pilaf. Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. Not your everyday lime bars, our mojito bars have a little something that packs big flavor: mint! Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars and Apple Smile Snack.
Steps to make Pecan-Crusted Mojito Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan; set aside.
- For Crust: In a food processor combine the 1-3/4 cups flour, the pecans, and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar. Add butter slices. Cover; process with several on/off turns until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until crust is light brown. Let cool for about 5 minutes while preparing filling.
- For Filling: in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, the 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons lime peel, the lime juice, the 1/4 cup flour, the milk (or rum), snipped fresh mint, baking powder, and salt until combined. Pour filling over hot crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes more or just until filling is set and edges begin to brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan; cut into bars. Sift powdered sugar over bars. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar. If desired, garnish with additional lime peel and fresh mint leaves.
- To Store: Layer bars between sheets of waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
The first two rounds of judging of the State Fair’s culinary competition are over. More contests will be judged Friday and Sunday. Friday’s lineup includes contests using Wisconsin produce. Don’t worry about the crunchy edges. As with brownies, lots of people like the crunchy edge.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pecan-crusted mojito bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!