Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate chip peanut butter brownies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This peanut butter brownie recipe is going to become your newest addiction. It’s all things a peanut butter treat should be and rarely are – moist, dense, and totally decadent. These irresistibly gooey chocolate chip peanut butter bars taste like the lovechild of a chocolate chip cookie and a Reeses peanut butter cup!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip peanut butter brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Get 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Take 2/3 cup white sugar
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Get 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter – to turn a chocolate chip cookie into a peanut butter cookie you have to add peanut butter. Normally, peanut butter cookies don’t need chilling. However, because these start with melted butter it’s always a good idea to give them a quick chill so they don’t spread too much. Oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chips make these bars a big hit with kids of all ages.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with foil and grease.
- With a FORK NOT A MIXER cream together butter and peanut butter. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until combined. Not fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended
- Fold in 2 cups chocolate chips and then spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares.
Since I always have these basic ingredients on hand, I can whip up a batch My family loves this peanut butter cookie bars recipe—oatmeal, brownie bars, peanuts—it’s made from all our favorite things! In a large pan, combine the butter and peanut butter till nice and smooth. Gradually beat in the sugar and then add the eggs one at a time while beating continuously. These Peanut Butter Chocolate chip brownies are a welcomed change from the chocolate brownies we make all the time. Since most kids love peanut butter.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate chip peanut butter brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!