Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy breezy ugwu and okra soup paired with eba. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Breezy Ugwu and Okra soup paired with Eba is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Breezy Ugwu and Okra soup paired with Eba is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy breezy ugwu and okra soup paired with eba using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Breezy Ugwu and Okra soup paired with Eba:
- Take 1/2 kg Goat meat
- Take head Stockfish
- Prepare Smoked Fish
- Take Ponmo
- Make ready 3 bunch Ugwu leaves
- Get 1 small bowl of fresh okra
- Get 1/2 cup palm oil
- Make ready 1 cup periwinkles
- Make ready 5 yellow pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tbs black pepper
- Get Dried shrimps
- Take 1 cooking spoon of crayfish
- Make ready Onions
- Get Salt
- Prepare Stock cubes (optional)
Steps to make Easy Breezy Ugwu and Okra soup paired with Eba:
- Wash the meat and ponmo and season properly and cook till almost tender.
- Add the stockfish head and cook.
- Pick your Ugwu leave, wash and slice. Wash okra and slice round ( I did not dice or chopped mine
- Add the onions, okra and pour in the oil,c rumble in the cube..stir add smoked fish, black pepper, periwinkles and dried shrimps…allow to cook on medium heat.
- Add pounded pepper with crayfish and Ugwu..stir and taste for salt.
- Remove from heat and serve with any swallow of your choice…
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy breezy ugwu and okra soup paired with eba recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!