Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, the vegetable ragout with couscous & sausage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add hot couscous to pan and stir to incorporate all elements. Transfer to a warm serving bowl. Gently fold vegetables together, then lift from pot and transfer to a deep serving platter, using tongs or slotted spoon.
The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the vegetable ragout with couscous & sausage using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage:
- Get 4-5 sweet pointy mixed peppers
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic 🧄
- Get 1 white onion 🧅
- Prepare 6 scarlet tomatoes 🍅
- Make ready 2 tbsp lard
- Prepare to taste salt 🧂
- Get to taste pepper
- Prepare 1-2 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tbsp red paprika powder
- Prepare 2-3 bratwurst
- Get 1 mug of Couscous
Serve over couscous or rice, if desired. Preserved Lemon – I removed the pulp, finely chopped the rind and sprinkled onto the oysters before drizzling over the shallot dressing. Sweet, salty, savory, and spicy all blend together seamlessly. Couscous is often the starch of choice in a North African meal.
Steps to make The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage:
- First thing first, we need to remove the skin of the tomatoes. Just get an x cut on the bottom & drop into a boiling water for a couple of minutes. Then simply pull the skin off.
- Fine chop the onion and the garlic sweating on lard till tender. Add all the slice peppers continue the sweating, till the peppers become a little bit mushy. Then add the skinned tomatoes and keep them on cooking till resembles chunky tomato sauce.
- This point, we add all the spices…the salt and pepper, the paprika powder and finally the sugar
- We slice up the bratwurst sausages in separate pan and panfry the slices till nice brown & crispy. After that, just stir into the ragout.
- Serve with some lovely couscous!
Here, I’ve developed a vegetarian couscous entree that is savory and slightly sweet with a hint of spice. Dried fruits, cinnamon, and harissa simmer together with vegetables and savory chickpeas. Add broth; bring to a boil. Fluff with a fork and serve immediately. The vegetable Ragout with couscous & sausage.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food the vegetable ragout with couscous & sausage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!