Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthier chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthier chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get 115 gr unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Get 2 tbsp white sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 egg, at room temperature
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- Make ready 3/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 170 gr chocolate chip
- Take Flaky salt for finishing
Instructions to make Healthier Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Cream the butter and sugars in medium bowl for about 5 minutes until light in colour and texture. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add the chocolate and finish mixing by hand. Refrigerate the dough.
- Preheat oven to 185C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Roll dough into small balls and lay out on the tray. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Once baked, leave the cookies cool on baking tray. Then transfer to wire rack.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthier chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!