Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, butter chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butter Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Butter Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have butter chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chicken:
- Take 1 kg boneless chicken breast
- Get 1 pkt chicken tandoori masala
- Take 2 tblspoon ginger garlic paste
- Take 250 gm yoghurt
- Prepare 100 gm cashew paste
- Get 1/2 cup fresh milk
- Get 2 tblspoon fresh cream
- Take 1 tlbspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 100 gm butter
- Take as per taste Salt
- Take 4 tblspoon tomato puree
Steps to make Butter Chicken:
- Cut boneless chicken into small cubes and then add ginger garlic paste and tandoori masala and salt and then marinate it with the chicken and refrigerate it for 1/2 hour
- Heat the pan and add butter and then add cumin seeds let them splutter and then add tomato puree and then add the marinated chicken
- Let it be cooked on slow flame for 20 mins with the lid
- Once the chicken is tender add cashew paste and fresh milk. Mix well with the chicken and let it be cooked on slow flame for 10 minutes
- Once the chicken is cooked well and the oil separates add fresh cream and strirr well and cook for 5 mins
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha etc.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food butter chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!