Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thai fried chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Fried Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Thai Fried Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Thai Fried Chicken – the BEST fried chicken recipe ever, marinated with cilantro, garlic and Asian seasonings. This Thai fried chicken recipe is crispy and delicious. It’s the spice paste that does the trick, a wonderful concoction of Thai herbs and spices.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai fried chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fried Chicken:
- Get 500 gr boneless chicken thigh meat cut into bite size
- Take 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Take 4 Tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 500 ml vegetable oil, for deep frying the chicken
- Make ready Ground spices:
- Get 1 bunch cilantro leaves (use the stem part only, around 3 Tbsp)
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get Coating ingredients:
- Make ready 4 Tbsp all purpose flour
- Take 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- Get 2 Tbsp rice flour
I was craving for some Thai fried chicken… you know, the one wrapped in pandan leaves. A close Thai friend of mine shared her recipe with me. I added some stuff in, and took some stuff out… added. A specialty of a town in sourthern Thailand, Hat Yai Fried Chicken is one of best fried chicken recipes I know!
Instructions to make Thai Fried Chicken:
- Wash the chicken and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water. Set aside.
- Blend all the ground spices in a mini food processor or a mortar and pestle until they become fine paste.
- In a big bowl, add chicken, ground ingredients paste, oyster sauce, and fish sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix all the coating ingredients in a bowl. Coat the chicken evenly with flour mixture. Shake the excess flour off. Deep fry the chicken until crispy and golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Serve with warm rice and Thai chili sauce. Enjoy! 😋
Marion’s Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Thai fried rice gets it’s unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I’ve also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. To call the boyfriend a Thai fried chicken (gai tod/ไก่ทอด) connoisseur would be an understatement.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thai fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!