Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, banana pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. Banana pancakes are incredibly easy to make, especially when you’re making them for two, because you just need one overripe banana and a handful of pantry. Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Banana Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banana Pancakes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have banana pancakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pancakes:
- Make ready 1 mashed banana
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 2 tbsp flour
- Take 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Take 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
The bananas can be mashed or sliced, after which they are added to the batter or served on top. This stack of banana pancakes pretty much sums up my ideal Saturday morning. Banana pancakes – so easy and delicious. A fruity breakfast treat that’s simple to make and will get you pretending like it’s the weekend.
Steps to make Banana Pancakes:
- Mash your banana, if you know what I mean. Oh stop it, get your mind out of the gutter, Nick. Anyways, in a medium sized bowl, you want to use a fork and mash it into as fine a paste as you can. Try to leave no chunks.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix mix mix. Then mix in the eggs. Mix some more! Keep mixing until your arm gets tired (roughly 48 hours of mixing with no rest or bathroom breaks).
- Take a smoke break. You must be tired after all that mixing.
- Get your pan on the stove, throw it up to medium. Use some butter to lube up that bad boy. He’s been a naughty frying pan, and you’re gonna punish him by dropping in some of that banana pancake mix in the middle of the pan, roughly 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. Let it spill down the bowl so it forms a nice, round, even shape.
- Cook it on that side quickly, give or take a minute. You want to see the edges start to form. Then get a nice spatula to slide underneath, and flip that sonofagun. Cook it again for another minute, then add it to a plate.
- Drop in the rest of the pancake mix and repeat step 5.
- I like to drizzle some condensed milk on top, that’s my recommendation. But you do what you want, I’m not your real Dad. You were adopted.
With the right ingredients and a little time spent in the kitchen. A quick and easy banana pancake recipe for light and fluffy banana pancakes. These quick and easy banana pancakes are dairy-free and eggless. This banana pancake recipe yields gloriously fluffy pancakes, even though they’re made with These banana pancakes are perfect for lazy weekends, and reheat well for busy weekday breakfasts. My banana pancake game is strong though, and the texture of these is absolutely spot on.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!