Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my shrimp ceviche. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Shrimp Ceviche is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Shrimp Ceviche is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my shrimp ceviche using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Shrimp Ceviche:
- Get Shrimp
- Get 1 Shrimp
- Make ready 1 Tomates
- Prepare 1 Onions
- Make ready 1 Garlic
- Prepare 1 Bell Peppers
- Get 1 Cilantro
- Take 1 Lime Juice
- Take 1 Cucumber
- Take 1 Avocado
- Get 1 Salt / Pepper
- Take 1 Hot pepper (optional)
- Get 1 Orange juice
Steps to make My Shrimp Ceviche:
- Raw: Lime only. Squeeze about 8 limes and add raw uncooked shrimp. Then refrigerate for NO less than 4 -5 hours. Make certain it is all pink. If you are pregnant, DO NOT eat the lime only “cooked” shrimp!!! You must use pre-heated water first.
- Pre-heated: Boil some hot water. Turn the burner off and add shrimp. (If you are pregnant or in a hurry, use this step!) Let the shrimp sit in the hot water a minimum of 3-5 minutes. The shrimp is done when it’s pink.
- Now. If you used the boiled water, squeeze about 8 limes. Cut the shrimp into small pieces. Add the shrimp and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. Make certain in either case ( heated or raw) that the lime juice covers the shrimp completely.
- In the meantime, cut up red and green bell peppers, onion, tomato, and garlic. Cut up some cucumber and cilantro.
- After 10 minutes , take the shrimp covered in lime juice out of the refrigerator. Add the peppers, onion, tomato, and garlic. Stir. If you went lime only “cooked”, the process is the same after 4-5 hours in the fridge.
- When you are near serving, place a small amount of the lime juice in a nice glass. Let the actual mixture sit out for a few minutes to come to room temperature.
- When you are ready to serve, add the cucumber, avocado, and cilantro. Stir.
- Place the ceviche in a nice glass.
- If you wish to kick this up a bit. Add a little bit of fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Add some type of hot pepper if wanted. Salt and pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my shrimp ceviche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!