Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegan lavender cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Lavender Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegan Lavender Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan lavender cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Lavender Cake:
- Make ready 192 grams baking flour
- Take 128 grams caster sugar
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- Make ready 3 lavender buds finely chopped
- Get Few extra lavender buds for decoration
- Make ready 250 ml water
- Make ready 78 ml vegetable oil
- Get 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to make Vegan Lavender Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease and line a 15cm round, deep cake tin with non-stick paper.
- In a large bowl use a fork to whisk together the flour, sugar, bicarb and lavender buds then make a well in the middle.
- Use a large jug to measure the water, vegetable oil, vinegar and vanilla then slowly stir into the dry ingredients. Mix with a spoon until it comes together – don’t over-beat.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 65-70 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Set aside for 10 mins before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To ice, sift 128 grams of icing sugar into a large bowl then pour in enough hot water until it makes a thick paste. Pour over the top of the cake and encourage it to drip over the sides with a flat knife. Decorate with lavender.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vegan lavender cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!