Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, no bake cheesecake★recipe video★. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★ is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook no bake cheesecake★recipe video★ using 33 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★:
- Take ■Cheesecake
- Get (anglaise sauce / creme anglaise)
- Get ・3 egg yolks
- Get ・60 g (3/10 cup) granulated sugar
- Make ready ・8 drops vanilla oil
- Get ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) milk
- Make ready ・18g (1.5 Tbsp) granulated sugar (for milk)
- Take ・300 g (10.5 oz) cream cheese
- Take ・1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar (for cream cheese)
- Get ・115 g (4 oz, 1/2 cup) plain yogurt
- Make ready ・1.5 tsp lemon juice
- Get ・180 g/ml (4/5 cup) heavy cream
- Prepare ・2 tsp granulated sugar (for heavy cream)
- Make ready ・7ｇ(2.5 tsp) gelatin powder
- Get ・3 Tbsp water (for gelatin powder)
- Take ■Bottom（9 pieces）
- Get ・30g (1 oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter
- Take ・25g (3 Tbsp) cake flour
- Take ・5g (1 Tbsp) cocoa powder
- Take ・30g (3.5 Tbsp) powdered sugar
- Take ・30g (6 Tbsp) almond flour
- Make ready ■ Strawberry sauce
- Get ・200g (7 oz) frozen strawberries
- Make ready ・65g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar
- Get ・1.5 Tbsp water
- Make ready ・1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare ・1/2 tsp rum
- Prepare ※round silicone mold, 8 cavity
- Get each cavity :120ml
- Get (diameter：6.2 cm, height：5.2 cm）
- Take (diameter：2.4 in, height : 2 in）
- Make ready ※One extra cup of cheesecake will remain
- Prepare ※1cup=235cc(USA)
Steps to make No Bake Cheesecake★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/Fm53O8o2gLs
- 【Cheesecake】Whisk heavy cream and 2 tsp granulated sugar until it becomes heavy. Whisk it while cooling with ices. Let it sit in a fridge.
- Make anglaise sauce. Add granulated sugar to egg yolks. Mix it until it becomes whitish and heavy. Add vanilla oil and mix well.
- Put milk in a pot. Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the milk. Warm it on low heat while stirring. Warm it until steam comes out. Pour the milk into the egg mixture while mixing. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture back in the pot. Prepare ice water and put a bowl in the ice water. Heat the egg and milk mixture on low heat while stirring.
- Heat it until white foam disappears and it gets thickened lightly. After turn off the heat, continue to mix for 30 sec. Pour it into the bowl you prepared. Mix lightly. Let it cool as it is. Anglaise sauce is ready.
- Soak gelatin in water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on 3 Tbsp water. Please put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Make it soft and smooth.
- Add 1.5 Tbsp granulated sugar to the cream cheese and mix well with a spatula. And then mix it with a whisk for a minute.
- Add plain yogurt. Mix well until it gets smooth. Add lemon juice and mix well. Add the anglaise sauce and mix well.
- After it becomes evenly, continue to mix for a minute. Melt the gelatin with a microwave (600W 5-10 sec × 2). Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Melt the gelatin evenly. Add the gelatin to the cheese mixture and mix quickly.
- Mix well for 2 minutes. Take the heavy cream out of the fridge. Mix the cream lightly. Add the cream in 3 parts to the cheese mixture. Mix well each time.
- After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Pour it into silicone mold. Flatten the surface with a offset spatula. Let it sit in a freezer overnight to solidify. Freeze it so that it can be easily removed from the silicone mold. If you don’t use the silicone mold, put it in a fridge for 2-3 hours to harden it.
- 【Bottom】Make simple bottom using cocoa crumble. Cut unsalted butter into small pieces. Chill it in a fridge for over 10 min. Sift powdered sugar, cake flour and cocoa powder together. Sift almond flour.
- Put the butter and all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix roughly while crushing the butter. Mix it until small lumps are formed. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 min. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 ºF.
- Put a round cookie cutter (diameter 5cm, 2 in) on a baking tray. Put 1.5 Tbsp the cocoa crumble in it. Push and spread it.
- Remove the cookie cutter while pushing the crumble. Bake it at 170℃ / 338 ºF for 15 min. Freshly baked crumble is soft and fragile. Let it cool as it is.
- 【Strawberry sauce】Put frozen strawberries, granulated sugar, water and lemon juice in a pot. Heat it on medium heat for 7-8 min while mixing gently. Turn off the heat and add rum and mix roughly. Pour it into a bowl. Skim off the scum. Let it cool as it is.
- Take the cheesecakes out of the mold. Put it on the crumble bottom. Thaw in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. It’s all done!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food no bake cheesecake★recipe video★ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!