Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken paws korean style instant pot ip. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP. Been a long while since I’ve had these, so when I saw them in my regular grocery, I snatched a package. I sort of took some technique from a couple regular recipes, some ideas and ingredients from a few others, added or subtracted to come.
Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken paws korean style instant pot ip using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP:
- Make ready 1-1 1/2 pounds chicken feet
- Take Marinade
- Get 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 Tbl soy sauce
- Make ready 1 Tbl fish sauce
- Get 1 Tbl vinegar (I used rice)
- Get 1 Tbl sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- Take Sauce
- Prepare 3 Tbl. Soy sauce
- Take 1 Tbl hoison sauce
- Prepare 2 Tbl Gochujang (or hot sauce, to taste)
- Take 1 Tbl. Sesame oil
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Take 1 (2 inch) fresh ginger
- Make ready 1 Tbl sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Take Saute
- Make ready 3 Tbl oil
- Take 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
Great recipe for Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP. Had some cubed steak, was looking at various regular and instant pot recipes. Nothing really struck my fancy so I took the technique and some bits and pieces from a variety of recipes and put this one together. Great recipe for Garlic sous vide Pork Chops Instant Pot IP.
Steps to make Chicken Paws Korean Style Instant Pot IP:
- What I found at my local grocery
- If required clean your chicken feet, and optionally clip the toe nails, place in a bowl
- Add marinade ingredients to bowl, mix well. Let sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours, stir occasionally.
- Add oil to IP liner, put IP on saute
- Put chicken feet in liner right away, to cold oil so they don’t pop and burn you, save remaining marinade
- Add left over marinade to smaller bowl. Add rest of sauce ingredients, Stir.
- Stir chicken feet often until a little browned. Add chicken broth and deglaze liner
- Add sauce, stir it up
- Set IP to pressure cook for 20 minutes
- Allow to natural pressure release 10 minutes, quick release the remaining pressure
- Now you can cook the sauce until thick, on saute stirring frequently, or remove and eat immediately, like I do
- Garnish with green onions and/or sesame seeds.
First time using Ultra Mode on my IP. I loved it, the wife said next time dial her garlic back just a little. The chops were cooked nicely, not exactly what I was shooting for (read the last step), but. Not a lot of restaurant makes this Korean chicken feet, so hopefully my recipe is helpful for some of you to enjoy it at home! Let me know comment down below how you enjoyed them~!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken paws korean style instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!