Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, #mycreativewhiteforestcontest. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#mycreativewhiteforestcontest is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. #mycreativewhiteforestcontest is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #mycreativewhiteforestcontest using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make #mycreativewhiteforestcontest:
- Get 7 eggs Separated
- Get 1 cup castor sugar
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take For syrup
- Take 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Get Some strawberries & raspberries
- Prepare For filling
- Prepare Chopped strawberries & berries
- Take For Decoration
- Make ready Chocolate shards
- Prepare Glace cherries
- Get leaves Mint
- Take White chocolate grated
- Make ready 1 &1/2 cup non dairy cream
Instructions to make #mycreativewhiteforestcontest:
- To make the chocolate shards, melt the chocolate over a double boiler & using a pastry brush, just brush in strokes. Repeat twice1. Once they set they come off easily1. Now prepare the ingredients for the cake
- Separate the egg white & keep the yolks aside and beat till light and fluffy. Double the size
- Now add the yolks one at a time
- Once done add the sugar 1 tbsp at a time, beat on medium speed. Add the vanilla essence
- Now sift the flour twice with the baking powder to get rid of lumps and make it airy.
- Add this to the wet mixture gradually. Fold in with a spatula
- Now prepare your baking tins. Equal size, line it. Pour the mixture in this
- Bake in a preheated [email protected]°C for 45 mins or till done
- Now make the fruit syrup. Take the sugar & water put in a pot. Add the berries. Let this boil til soft. Strain it thru a sieve. Let it cool.
- Now take the cream and beat it till soft peaks1. Once the cakes are cool, pour the syrup on each & then the cream. Now put some chopped berries & grated chocolate. Put the other cake on top & cover the whole cake with cream
- Cover the cake with cream, neatly
- Now decorate with chocolate shards, cherries, grated chocolate & garnish with some mint leaves
- Serve chilled
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food #mycreativewhiteforestcontest recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!