Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nigerian chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nigerian Chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Nigerian Chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook nigerian chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nigerian Chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs:
- Get Whole chicken
- Make ready 1 onion
- Take Flour/ wheat flour/ semovita
- Take Breadcrumbs or cornflakes
- Make ready 2 bouillon Maggi cubes
- Take 1 onga chicken
- Prepare cinnamon
- Get Black pepper
- Take Ground pepper (yaji) optional
- Get Salt optional
- Make ready 1 Egg
Steps to make Nigerian Chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs:
- Boil chicken with onions and a pinch of salt
- Strain water and put your spices in a bowl
- Mix the spices excluding the salt and rub on the chicken parts
- After rubbing the spices, add a teaspoon of salt and rub on the chicken parts
- Place wheat flour, breadcrumbs and egg in separate bowl and plates and add the remaining spices in the flour and breadcrumbs
- Start off by coating chicken parts in wheat flour/flour/semovita. I used wheat flour.
- Then in the egg, you can add more eggs if one isn’t enough
- Lastly breadcrumbs
- Fry chicken until golden brown on each sides
- Like this
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nigerian chicken nuggets with homemade breadcrumbs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!