Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, italian breaded pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Italian Breaded Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook italian breaded pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Breaded Pork Chops:
- Take 6 Boneless Pork Chops
- Prepare 1.5 C Italian Bread Crumbs
- Prepare 1 TBSP Garlic Powder
- Get 1 Tsp Onion Salt
- Get .5 C Parmesan Cheese
- Get Olive Oil
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
Steps to make Italian Breaded Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat boneless pork chops with olive oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, onion salt, and cajun seasoning in bowl.
- Coat pork chops in bread crumb mixture.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place pork chops on sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Serve with country gravy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food italian breaded pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!