Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cordon bleu. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
A delicious French classic, chicken cordon bleu is made of chicken breasts stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese. The chicken will bake into a beautiful, golden, and crispy piece of meat that’s perfectly swirled on the inside. Chicken Cordon Bleu sauce really completes this dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Make ready 6 chicken breasts tenderized and made flate
- Make ready 6 Sliced ham
- Get 6 Slices Swiss cheese
- Get 1 cup White wine
- Prepare 2 Bouillon cubes chicken stock
- Get 2 cup Heavy cream 35%
- Make ready 1 cup flour
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 Toothpicks as required
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
Working one at a time, place chicken between sheets of parchment paper and pound with a mallet or rolling. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks. Place butter in a shallow bowl. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- with chicken breast lying flat on a cutting board place ham and Swiss cheese on chicken roll closed and secure with toothpick complete with all pieces of chicken
- Mix flour Paprika salt and pepper in a bowl
- Coat chicken in flour mixture
- In a deep mouth frying pan melt butter and lightly sear chicken on both sides
- As soon as the chicken is lightly seared not cooked all the way through add the wine to the pan with the chicken and one bullion cube cover and simmer for 15 minutes
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside onto a plate saving the liquids from the pan add cream and stir
- If the sauce has to light a taste you can always add another billion or half of a billion to increase the flavor
- Asuna sauce is mixed together and warm a chicken back to sauce
- Serve on rice or whatever you like but enjoy
In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper. An easy Chicken Cordon Bleu which is quick to prepare, and baked rather than fried. All the flavour, all the crunch, a beautiful golden crumb, and it’s better for you! This retro classic is here to stay – always! Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!