Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, texas style potato salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until a knife inserted into the center of the potatoes meets with no resistance. Mixing the right amount of mustard and mayo. My spud salad preferences have steadily shifted since moving to Texas and taking up a barbecue habit.
Texas Style Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Texas Style Potato Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have texas style potato salad using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Texas Style Potato Salad:
- Make ready 6 Medium Sized Russet Potatos 1/2″ Diced
- Get 2 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- Take 1 1/4 Cups Mayonase
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- Take 2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Take 2 Teaspoon Red Hot Sauce
- Take 1 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon White Granulated Sugar
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 Medium Onion Medium Diced
- Make ready 3 Ribs Celery Medium Diced
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon Dill Hambuger Pickle Slices Diced Fine
- Get 3 Tablespoon Sweet Pickle Relish
- Get 3 Hardboiled Eggs Diced
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- Make ready 4 Pieces Bacon Fried Crisp And Finely Chopped
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Get 2 Tablespoon Chopped Chives
Add the potatoes to a large pot and cover the potatoes with water, bring this to a boil and let the potatoes cook to soften. This potato salad recipe was developed by Chef Robert Del Grande of Cafe Annie in Houston, Texas. Once cool, quarter potatoes; set aside. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Steps to make Texas Style Potato Salad:
- Simmer Potatos With Kosher Salt Until Tender. 12-15 minutes. Drain in colander for 15 minutes until dry and cooled.
- Prepare And Mix The Next 13 Ingrediants Together. Be sure to give the sugar time to dissolve.
- Mix Together Cooked Potatos And Wet Dressing. You probably Will Not Need All The Dressing. Just Add A Little At A Time Until You Get The Consistacy That You Want.
- Garnish The Top With Bacon, Paprika and Chives.
- Cool Down In Refrigerator And Enjoy.
Texas-Style Potato Salad is red potatoes in a vinegar-based dressing with hints of peppers, grilled onions and bacon. My son is a pescatarian so instead of mixing the bacon in with the salad, I just added it to the top so he could get a portion without bacon. A basic and traditional southern potato salad – simply potatoes, onion, celery, eggs, just a bit of mustard, some pickle and mayonnaise. Potato salad reminds me so much of my Mama. This recipe is basically the same as hers – simple, basic, southern potato salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food texas style potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!