Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cranberry walnut salad with pomegranite dressing (cheaters). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Walnut Salad With pomegranite dressing (cheaters) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cranberry Walnut Salad With pomegranite dressing (cheaters) is something that I have loved my whole life.
A warm salad is a nice change of pace at holiday dinners. Port wine infuses cranberries with flavor, while balsamic vinegar adds a bit of tang to the dressing.—Becky Walch, Manteca, California. Holiday Cranberry-Walnut Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cranberry walnut salad with pomegranite dressing (cheaters) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Walnut Salad With pomegranite dressing (cheaters):
- Get 1 bunch green leaf lettuce, washed, dried and large torn
- Make ready 1 bunch red leaf lettuce, washed, dried and large torn
- Get 5 oz fresh baby spinach stems removed
- Get 1 packages dried cranberries
- Make ready 1 packages candied walnuts or honey glazed walnuts
- Take 1 handful raisins, golden or dark
- Prepare 1 bottle pomegranite vinaigrette dressing
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar, optional
- Take 1/4 cup shredded carrots
Cranberry Walnut Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipes. Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl. Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Add the Honey Lime salad dressing and gently toss.
Instructions to make Cranberry Walnut Salad With pomegranite dressing (cheaters):
- place all veggies, lettuces, fruits and nuts in a large bowl.
- toss and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- just before serving sprinkle salad with sugar pour dressing over and toss to coat.
- serve immedietly.
- (SUGAR IS OPTIONAL) if you don’t like the tartness of the vinaigrette add the sugar. if you like the tartness omit the sugar. 🙂
- the amounts really depend on how much fruits you want in you’re salad. u can do more or less. so the size package you Determin. I used just a regular sized packed.
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Pecans – this holiday salad is all about crisp, shredded Brussels sprouts tossed with slightly sweet honey. Apple Cranberry Bacon Candied Walnut Salad. Pomegranate Pear Salad is SO addictingly delicious bursting with sweet pomegranate arils, pears, apples, cucumbers, peppers and creamy feta complimented by salty roasted pistachios and pepitas. It may seem unlikely, but Pilgrim Salad is the dish your holiday table is going to need. Alongside roasted root vegetables, mashed sweet potatoes, meats, and other heavy, warming dishes, you’ve got to have.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cranberry walnut salad with pomegranite dressing (cheaters) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!