Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and comforting sweet potato salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a perfect recipe to make for potlucks, barbecues, or any time you need an easy and colorful side dish to feed a crowd. This healthy sweet potato salad was inspired by the first friend I ever made after moving into my apartment in Washington, D. Roasted Moroccan Sweet Potato Salad is bursting with flavor!
Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy and comforting sweet potato salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad:
- Take 1 large Japanese sweet potato
- Take 6 Cooked ham （thinly-sliced）
- Prepare 3 to 4 tablespoons ☆ Mayonnaise
- Take 1 tbsp ☆ Milk
- Take 1 ☆ Pepper
- Take 1 Dried parsley
Get the recipe from The Roasted Root. Black Bean Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes. Add some protein with black beans. Get the recipe from Naturally Ella.
Instructions to make Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad:
- Peel a sweet potato, cut into half-moon shapes, and put in water.
- Put sweet potatoes in a pan, add water until it covers them, put salt 1/2 teaspoon （extra）, and put over heat.
- Cook sweet potatoes until soft. （like a bamboo skewer would go through） After cooking, put them in a strainer.
- Cut beer hams into half then cut into 1cm rectangles.
- Put sweet potatoes in a bowl and mash them. Add ☆ ingredients and mix altogether until smooth.
- Add more milk if it’s not soft enough!
- Take apart 4 pieces of ham, add them in then mix together.
- Dish up, sprinkle with dried parsley, and done.
Sweet potatoes, I’m totally in love with them at the moment (and forever more). They are healthy, versatile and great roasted and served in fresh green salads! This Roasted Sweet Potato Salad is a delicious combination of flavors, texture and colors for a warm and hearty fall salad that’s perfect for. We love sweet potatoes and they are terrific when combined with plain white ones, especially in an old fashioned potato salad. This is a great potato salad!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy and comforting sweet potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!