Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, keto cottage pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Cottage Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Keto Cottage Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have keto cottage pie using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Cottage Pie:
- Make ready 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 small onion, diced
- Get 3 sticks celery, diced
- Get 150 gr tomato sauce
- Get 300 gr minced beef
- Take 150 ml beef stock
- Make ready 50 gr mix peas and sweetcorn frozen
- Prepare 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Make ready Fresh thyme
- Take Salt and pepper
- Make ready Cauliflower mash
- Make ready 1 cauliflower head
- Make ready 1 tbsp butter
- Take 2 egg yolks
- Make ready 1 cup cheddar
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Steps to make Keto Cottage Pie:
- Place a large saucepan over high heat.
Add the olive oil, garlic, oregano, onion, and celery and saute for 5 minutes, until the onion is starting to become translucent.
- Add the salt and ground beef, stirring continuously to break apart the meat while it browns.
When the beef is browned add the tomato paste and stir well.
- Add the beef stock and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
- Add the thyme and frozen mix and simmer for 5 minutes before removing.
- Spoon the beef mixture into your casserole dish and set aside.
Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full of water and bring to the boil.
Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 7-10 minutes until tender.
- Carefully pour the water and cauliflower florets into a colander and drain well.
- Return the drained cauliflower to the saucepan, along with the butter, salt and pepper.
Using your stick blender, blend the cauliflower into a smooth mash.
- Add the egg yolks and blend well, add the grated cheddar and mix.
Gently spoon the mashed cauliflower onto the beef mixture into your casserole dish.
- Bake the pie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the mash is golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto cottage pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!