Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and gochujang stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork and gochujang stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry:
- Get 200 grams Sliced pork
- Make ready 1/2 Onion sliced into wedges
- Prepare 1/4 Carrots cut into 2 cm thick slices
- Get 1/2 Japanese leeks sliced diagonally
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic finely chopped
- Take Sauce:
- Take 2 tbsp Gochujang
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Sake
- Get 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 dash Pepper
- Prepare 1 (Powdered Chili Pepper) as desired
Instructions to make Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry:
- Cut the meat and veggies into easy-to-eat portions.
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl, and rub together well (do this wearing plastic gloves).
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let set for more than 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and cook step 3. Cook it slowly over a medium heat. It will be done in about 5 minutes.
- I ate it wrapped in boiled cabbage. You can eat this with red-tip or iceberg lettuce, various vegetables etc.
- Make fried rice after eating the meat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork and gochujang stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!