Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate praline pecan bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate praline pecan bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars:
- Get 2 sticks salted butter
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Take 2 1/2 cups flour
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 3/4 cup corn syrup
- Get 2 cups semi-sweet and/ or dark chocolate chips
- Get 2 cups glazed pecan or praline pecans (I use Emerald brand)
- Make ready 2 tbs melted butter
Steps to make Chocolate Praline Pecan Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x13 pan with foil or parchment paper and let it hang over the side of the pan
- Mix flour, brown sugar, and 2 sticks of butter together. Mixture will be crumbly. Press the mixture into the pan and bake until golden brown (about 25-30 mins)
- Allow crust to cool
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl; gently fold in chocolate chips last. Spread mixture over crust and bake for another 25-30 mins or until center is set
- Let cool completely and lift the bars out of the pan (using the foil/parchment paper) and cut into small squares
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate praline pecan bars recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!