Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, individual apple butter. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple butter is a highly concentrated form of apple sauce produced by long, slow cooking of apples with cider or water to a point where the sugar in the apples caramelizes, turning the apple butter a deep brown. Homemade apple butter is easy to make with these fully illustrated, complete This recipe shows you how to can the apple butter, store it in the fridge or freezer, and how to make sweet applebutter that. Apple butter is one of my favorite edible gifts to make during the holiday season.
Individual Apple Butter is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Individual Apple Butter is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have individual apple butter using 8 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Individual Apple Butter:
- Make ready 5 small apples
- Get 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare water
- Get 1/4 tsp allspice
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar
Homemade apple butter tastes like Fall in a jar, without any added sugar! Best of all, making apple butter is practically fool-proof. You can cook down the sauce to be as thick or thin as you like, and. Homemade apple butter couldn’t be easier to make—it just takes a little patience!
Instructions to make Individual Apple Butter:
- Peel apples
- Core apples
- Slice and dice apples
- Place in bottom of slow cooker Apple chunks
- Spread apples even
- In a bowl mix sugars, cinnamon, allspice, ground cloves, salt
- Mix well
- Spread the sugar mixture over the apples
- Drizzle water over the apples, just enough to moisten
- Stir well together and spread even again
- Cook on high for 1 hour
- Stir and spread even
- Cook on low 9 to 11 hours
- Stir frequently, spreading even after stirring while it’s cooking ( I did 2 times an hour)
- Now, add just enough water only as needed while cooking to prevent burning
- Mash mixture when it looks like applesauce
- Cook on low 1 hour
- Spoon mixture in a blender
- Puree Apple mixture, lightly drizzling water as needed to make it into butter
- Put in container, refrigerate
The result is a Apple butter has many delicious applications! Wherever you’d use a jam, apple butter substitutes. See more ideas about Apple butter, Apple, Food. Easy apple butter bread is ready in just under and hour, and it’s perfect for book clubs, after school treats, and more. Best of all, apple butter is possibly the easiest preserves to make.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food individual apple butter recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!