Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken, mushrooms and udon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My udon noodle soup uses a mixture of chicken broth and dashi stock as the base. Then, I seared marinated chicken and caramelized shiitake mushrooms, because why not? When placed on top of the noodles, this mixture gives the soup that rich, savory flavor that I’m looking for in any and every.
Chicken, mushrooms and udon is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken, mushrooms and udon is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken, mushrooms and udon using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, mushrooms and udon:
- Take 1 shallot, sliced thinly
- Take 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Maggi seasoning
- Get 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp dried red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1 lb assorted mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare 2-7 oz packages or precooked udon noodles
- Make ready 1/2 lb cooked roast chicken, chopped
- Make ready 1 handful cilantro, chopped
Here in the Upper Midwest, spring hasn’t quite sprung yet. Between the deep freeze of winter and May flowers, we tend to steer an uneven path with blustery days aplenty. If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably seen the picture I took in front of my house with all the lovely snow. This chicken udon soup recipe is a simple and quick meal on chilly days.
Steps to make Chicken, mushrooms and udon:
- Make a marinade by combining the shallot, balsamic vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, Maggi, olive oil, salt and pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl. Put a medium pot of water on high heat.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Saute the mushrooms until they’ve given up their water and turned dark brown, about 10 – 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking the mushrooms, if the pot of water is boiling, add the udon noodles and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until they separate on their own.
- Add the chicken to the pan of mushrooms. Toss the udon noodles in the marinade, then pour both into the mushroom pan as well. Stir everything together and let cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cilantro before serving.
Each bowl is packed with protein, vegetables, and noodles in a savory soy-ginger broth. It’s simple to make your own homemade soup base by infusing fresh ginger, garlic, and mushroom stems to some chicken broth. Place chicken wings, skin, thigh and drumstick bones into a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Save half the chicken for miso soup. Most chicken udon soup recipes boil the chicken in the soup or use leftover chicken as the topping.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken, mushrooms and udon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!