Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stir fry noodle. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken noodle stir-fry is very quick and easy to make. We show you how to make the perfect chicken stir-fry every time. Best Basic Stir Fry – brown rice noodles with tofu and colorful veggies and a sauce you shake in a jar for a quick and easy dinner.
Stir fry noodle is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Stir fry noodle is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir fry noodle using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry noodle:
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Take 2 tsp salt
- Take 1 pack ramen noodle or chow mein noodle
- Get 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 tsp oyster sauce
- Take 1 cup dicedspinach
- Get 1 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp paprika powder
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 5 tsp cooking oil
Yakisoba is a classic Japanese stir fry noodles recipe with a salty, sweet, sour and spicy sauce. You can make it simple with cabbage, onions and scallions or add your favorite veggies and protein. There’s something so warm and humbling about a home cooked meal that takes only You see that mystery hand holding the noodles with the chopsticks? Well, I’d like to thank Paul for.
Instructions to make Stir fry noodle:
- Dice the spinach and boiled it for 10 minutes after boil set it aside
- Cut the chicken breast into cube after you finish set it aside
- Boil the ramen noodle or your chow mein noodle for 5 minutes aftrt boil set it aside
- Finely dice the garlic then set it aside.usually this take 5 minute
- Start the frying pan and add the 5 tsp cooking oil wait it to be hot.usualy it take 5 minute.
- After it is hot add the 1 clove garlic that has finely dice,add the chicken cube,1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce and 2 tsp salt then cook for 10 minute.
- After it is cook add the ramen noodle and the 1 cup of spinach and cook it for another 10 minute.enjoy
Use up all those veggies in the easiest stir-fry of all! Quick, simple and completely customizable to Except I was completely inspired to make these ground beef noodles the minute I came home from. It is much better than takeout! Our boys like vegetables, but they don’t love them. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stir fry noodle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!