Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple greek salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Greek Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Simple Greek Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple greek salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Greek Salad:
- Make ready 1 lebanese cucumber
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- Prepare 30 gr greek fetta cheese
- Take 50 gr kalamata ollives
- Make ready 1/2 lemon
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
Steps to make Simple Greek Salad:
- Chop all vegetables and cut up fetta cheese, place them in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon (fresh lemon juice tastes better) into a bowl, pour olive oil and sprinkle some salt, mix it well.
- Eat it fresh, dont leave fresh salad too long, it will loose its freshess.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple greek salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!