Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork tendon bone noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork tendon bone noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 k Pork bones with meat /tendon
- Make ready 1 pork bullion broth cube
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Make ready 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 2-3 cups water
- Get 1/4-1/2 cabbage, quartered
- Make ready 1 handful green beans
- Prepare 5 pcs marble potatoes
- Make ready 1 handful fresh egg noodles
Steps to make Pork Tendon Bone Noodle Soup:
- In a pot boil the first 8 ingredients together for 1-1.5 hours with lid. If you have a pressure cooker, boil it for less than half the time.
- Taste the soup and adjust accordingly. Add 1/4-1/2 c water if too salty or soup has reduced a lot. Add the potatoes. Boil another 10 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and beans, just on top, and cover for another 5 minutes.
- Drop in the egg noodles and cover for another 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately, remove noodles and veggies and place in a separate container. Combine with hot soup when ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork tendon bone noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!