Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peanut butter fingers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I’m Julie and I am a mom to two energetic boys and a personal trainer and blogger living in Charlotte, North Carolina. Peanut Butter Fingers follows my life and my interests in food, fitness, family, travel and (mostly) healthy living. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Peanut Butter Fingers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Peanut Butter Fingers is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter fingers using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Fingers:
- Take 1/2 C butter
- Get 1/2 C granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/2 C brown sugar (firmly packed)
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1/3 C peanut butter
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Prepare 1 C flour
- Make ready 1 C oatmeal (quick oats)
- Get 6 oz chocolate chips
- Prepare 1/4 C peanut butter (creamy)
- Take 3 T milk
- Get 1/2 C powdered sugar
Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Somewhere between a sweet granola bar and a peanut butter cookie, these Peanut Butter Fingers play on the beloved combination of peanut butter and rich dark chocolate. We call for a good amount of salt inside the dough and also a sprinkling of flaky sea salt over the warm chocolate spread on top of. The Peanut Butter Fingers (that’s what we called them at my elementary school and I have no idea why) are just like most Peanut Butter Bar recipes out there!
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Fingers:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Blend in the egg, 1/3 C peanut butter, baking soda, and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour and oats.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread into a 9×13 baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- After removing the bars from the oven, combine the peanut butter, milk, and powdered sugar to form a glaze.
- Drizzle the glaze across the bars and then cut into rectangles. (I cut my pretty small so I get 36 to a batch.)
I have never made other recipes because this has been my go-to recipe ever since I was a kid and my best friend Ali and I were allowed to cook and bake in the kitchen. Lightly grease the baking pan and set aside. Mix the butter, sugar and brown sugar together with a mixer until creamy. Add the egg, peanut butter, soda, salt, vanilla, and flour. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, beating well after each addition.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peanut butter fingers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!