Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, 1 bowl chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.
1 bowl chocolate cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 1 bowl chocolate cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have 1 bowl chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 1 bowl chocolate cake:
- Take 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Get 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- Get 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 2 medium size eggs
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Make ready 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Make ready 1 cup boiling water
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Another delicious cake is my Coconut Pineapple Cake. When it comes to desserts, cakes especially, I want. Feel free to fancy up your one-bowl chocolate cake with your favorite purchased frosting and serve with a scoop of ice cream. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Steps to make 1 bowl chocolate cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour to nine inch round pans.
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer. Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin. Pour evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cake tests done with a toothpick. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until just. This super-easy, one-bowl layer cake is the perfect dessert for any gathering of chocolate buffs. As others commented, the cake fell the first time I made it. This simple single layer chocolate cake is just fantastic. What we love most about is how easy it is to make it and how great it is for beginner bakers and for those more experienced too.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 1 bowl chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!