Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, miso flavored pork belly, eggplant, and green bell pepper stir-fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have miso flavored pork belly, eggplant, and green bell pepper stir-fry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 3 Eggplant
- Get 2 Green peppers
- Prepare 120 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- Get 1 tsp Ginger (minced)
- Take 1 Takanotsume
- Prepare 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- Get 1/2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 Green onions (finely sliced)
- Get Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp White miso
- Make ready 1 tbsp Tianmianjiang
- Prepare 2 tsp Sugar
- Take 30 ml Chicken stock
Steps to make Miso Flavored Pork Belly, Eggplant, and Green Bell Pepper Stir-Fry:
- Chop the eggplant and green bell peppers into rough pieces. Mince the ginger and the garlic. Finely chop the green onion and takanotsume.
- Deep-fry the eggplant for 1 1/2 minutes. Fry the green pepper for 15 seconds. Combine the sauce ingredients.
- Cook the pork, garlic, and ginger. Pour in the shaoxing wine around the edges of the pan. Once the chicken has changed color, add the fried vegetables.
- Add the sauce and quickly shake the pan. Swirl in some sesame sauce and stir in.
- Arrange on a dish and garnish with green onion slices to finish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food miso flavored pork belly, eggplant, and green bell pepper stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!