Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sig’s coronation chicken salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sig’s Coronation Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sig’s Coronation Chicken Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sig’s coronation chicken salad using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig’s Coronation Chicken Salad:
- Get Chicken
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 850 grams chicken breast filet
- Prepare 2 tbsp paprika
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Prepare 1 pinch each of pepper and cayenne pepper
- Take Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/2 cup mayonnaise homemade or good quality bought one
- Get 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- Make ready 1/4 cup homemade or bought mango chutney
- Take 2 tsp curry powder
- Get 300 grams mixed, seedless grapes
- Make ready 1 cup halved pecan nuts
- Prepare 1 handful snow pea sprouts or coriander
- Get Salad
- Take 1/2 onion sliced finely
- Take 1/2 head lettuce of choice that is not crispy
- Take 2 tbsp rasberry vinegar
- Take 80 ml oil
- Make ready 60 ml olive oil
Instructions to make Sig’s Coronation Chicken Salad:
- Heat spoonful of oil in pan, rub the spices and parsley into chicken. Cook gently all the way through do not let get burned. Set aside to cool, slice into 5- 10 mm wide slices.
- Place all ingredients for mayonnaise into bowl mix gently, chill. Keep a few grapes and nuts for garnish.
- Arrange the lettuce and onions on plate. Mix vinegar with oil and olive oil, drizzle over lettuce
- Arrange all three on a plate garnish with nuts and grapes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sig’s coronation chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!