Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry mackerel don. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Mackerel Don is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Curry Mackerel Don is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook curry mackerel don using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Mackerel Don:
- Take 1 Canned Mackerel in Brine *about 120g
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 Onion *thinly sliced
- Get 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Prepare Green Vegetable such as Kale, Spinach, Cabbage, etc. *as required
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Sake OR Water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 serving Freshly Cooked Rice
Steps to make Curry Mackerel Don:
- Drain the Canned Mackerel and remove the brine.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, cook sliced Onion, Garlic and Green Vegetable until onion is transparent. Season with Salt and Curry Powder.
- Add Mackerel, Sake and Soy Sauce, simmer over a low heat for a minute or so, and let all well combined.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Mackerel mixture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curry mackerel don recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!