Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rustic pasta tomato sauce with corned beef. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have rustic pasta tomato sauce with corned beef using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef:
- Take 700 g homemade pasta
- Prepare 2 Jar’s Dolmio Bolognese Sauce
- Make ready 340 g tin of Corned Beef
Steps to make Rustic Pasta Tomato Sauce with Corned Beef:
- Put your homemade pasta strands in boiling very hot water and if the pasta strands are quite thick – then,boil for 20 minutes.
- Keep some of the pasta water in a small Dessert bowl and drain off the rest.
- Put the little bit of pasta water into the saucepan,add the 2 large jars of tomato sauce,rinse both jars with cold water and add this cold water too the saucepan – also.Boil,then – put your cooked homemade pasta into the tomato sauce and then cook on – for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve – and then place some square’s of cold – cooked,Corned Beef over the top.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rustic pasta tomato sauce with corned beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!