Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, minced beef soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minced Beef Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Minced Beef Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have minced beef soup using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minced Beef Soup:
- Take 250 grams minced beef
- Make ready 3 medium potatoes, diced
- Take 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 2 medium carrots, sliced
- Take 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- Prepare 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Take 1/2 tsp onion salt
- Get 800 ml chicken or beef broth or stock
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 bag spinach
- Make ready 1 handful chopped parsley
- Prepare 1 small tomato paste
- Take 4 tbsp red wine
- Make ready grated parmesan cheese, (optional)
Instructions to make Minced Beef Soup:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- When heated brown the meat.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the same pan with the rest of the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion has softened.
- Add in the tomato can, wine, paste, bay leaves and Worcestershire sauce and Continue to simmer for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Then add the rest (not the spinach or parsley) of the ingredients, including meat and simmer for 30-35 minutes on low-medium heat or until potatoes are cooked.
- Occasionally stir and if needed top up with boiling water.
- Add the spinach and parsley and continue to simmer for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Check seasoning. Rest for 10 minutes and serve with some grated parmesan, if using.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food minced beef soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!