Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my braised in sweet chilli & pepper sauce. 😘. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Fish In Garlic And Chilli Recipe. Fish with a Chinese twist with fragrant coriander and aromatic sesame to caress the senses. Braised Pork in Sweet Soy Sauce – Tender pieced of pork braised in a flavorful sauce with a touch of heat.
My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my braised in sweet chilli & pepper sauce. 😘 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘:
- Get 4 thick cut pieces of Belly pork
- Get 1 pint chicken stock
- Prepare 1 tbls dried Mixed pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Sweet Chilli sauce
Then stir through the vinegar and sugar. Set aside until ready to serve. Remove and discard the mushroom stems. Everyone loves our honey chicken with sweet chilli sauce.
Steps to make My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘:
- Add the belly pork to a deep oven proof dish and add the pepper flakes all over.
- Make the chicken stock and add the sweet chilli sauce and stir to mix then pour over the belly pork, add to a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Take out after 30 minutes turn the meat over then add the cornflour in a drop of water pour in and mix in the sauce. Add back to the oven lower the heat to 160°C for a further 30 minutes.
- When the time is up it will be less liquid and have a lovely thick tasting sauce. But you get a little grease of oil on top just pour it off slowly not to pour the sauce out too. lovely crisp veg with this dish I went for homemade chips.
Try our Indonesian gado-gado salad with peanut sauce and a side of Indonesian fried rice. Cubed, dusted in rice flour and lightly fried, served with a sweet, sour, spicy glaze w/ fresh herbs and chilli is always nice to cook up once in a while. The Sum Yung Guys crying tiger is definitely one of the crowd favourites we’ve produced over the years… Sweet chilli and lime sauce. Chilli and chocolate take their friendship to the next level in this spiced tart. Don’t be afraid to use small red chillies here as the flavours of this decadent dessert are balanced perfectly by the bitter chocolate and the sweetness of the vanilla bean.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my braised in sweet chilli & pepper sauce. 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!