Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cornflake frenchtoast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornflake Frenchtoast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cornflake Frenchtoast is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornflake frenchtoast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornflake Frenchtoast:
- Take 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Prepare 1 pinch Pumpkin pie spice
- Take 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Almond extract
- Prepare Eggs
- Take Bread
- Take Milk
- Take 1 cup Smashed cornflakes or cereal of choice
Steps to make Cornflake Frenchtoast:
- Start by adding your eggs and all other ingredients to a large bowl, mix well till combined
- I like to lightly toast my bread but that’s optional set aside
- Crush your cereal till its a uniformed size that you like
- Now heat a skillet with a tab of butter. Dip your bread into the egg mixture let sit for a few seconds each side now add to cereal and coat well. Add to heated buttered skillet cook 3-4 minutes each side till there’s no more softness in middle. Serve with warm syrup and butter enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cornflake frenchtoast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!