Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet crepe cake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet crepe cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet crepe cake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Lemon Strawberry Crepe Cake- Recipe Light golden crepes layered with sweet lemon cream cheese, topped Crepe Cake – there is something like this that my mother in law introduced to me from Goa. The Best Crepe Cake Recipes on Yummly Chocolate-hazelnut Crepe Cake, Crepe Cake With Lemon Cream, Crepe Cake Recipe – And A Genius Crepe Cake Technique.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet crepe cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet crepe cake:
- Get Batter
- Get 250 grams flour
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 3 eggs
- Take 50 grams caster sugar
- Get 500 ml milk
- Make ready 50 grams butter, melted
- Make ready Chantilly
- Prepare 200 ml whipping cream
- Prepare 40 grams icing sugar
- Get 200 grams strawberry jam
- Prepare 1 Icing sugar for dusting
- Prepare 1/2 cup edible flowers
Follow my step-by-step photos or video instructions to make this scrumptious treat at home. A freaking cake made of crepes. I’m so into it that I’m almost over it. If not, if you have someone (or are someone) who loves lightly sweet desserts, maybe a citrus fan or the person.
Steps to make Sweet crepe cake:
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add eggs, salt and sugar. Add a little bit of milk and whisk until smooth. Add the rest of the milk and whisk.
- Rest batter for at least 2 hours in the fridge. Strain and add melted butter. Brush pan with butter and place over low heat. Make sure the pan is not smoking hot! Pour enough batter to coat the base in a thin layer. Cook for 30 secs on each side. Repeat stacking 10 crepes up.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream and icing sugar and beat on medium to high speed until thick and stiff. Put in refrigerator to chill.
- Using a spatula, spread the jam and Chantilly between the two crepes. Continue to do until 10 crepes are done. You can use a ring mould to help you. Dust the top with icing sugar and decorate with edible flowers.
- Bon apetite!
Sweet Baking & Pastry Ingredients supplier. What Makes a Good Crepe Cake? Crepe cakes are especially good when it is flavourful, tender and easy to cut through with just a dessert fork without falling apart. This is achieved by making the. #crepes #crepe cake #cake #food #baking #crepe #cinnamon #orange #sweet tooth #sweet treats #dessert #pastry cream #holiday food #holiday recipes #foodporn #delicious #cooking #foodgasm. This cake is not too sweet but if you want extra sweetness, top it off with whipped cream or This crepe cake recipe doesn’t really need any fancy toppings, the layers speak for themselves.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet crepe cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!