Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- Take Chicken
- Make ready 1 lb Chicken Breast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Butter (Unsalted)
- Get 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Ground Parsley Flakes
- Take 1 tbsp Ground Orange Peel
- Take 1/2 tbsp Grillin Mates Mesquite BBQ seasoning
- Prepare Salt and Pepper
- Take 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- Get Mirepoix
- Get 1/2 Red Onion sliced (long strips)
- Make ready 3 Celery (chopped 1/4” pieces)
- Make ready 3 Carrots, Shredded thinly
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter
- Prepare Soup
- Make ready 1.5 Zucchini’s (spiraled)
- Prepare 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Blackened Chicken Mirepoix Zucchini Noodle Soup:
- In a skillet on low heat, melt butter. Added carrots, celery, and onion. Stir occasionally until translucent. The point of Mirepoix is to bring out the flavors in the veggies, rather than browning (sauté).
- Meanwhile pat dry both sides of the chicken to remove outer juices, and season both sides and rubbing it into the meat.
- Heat another skillet medium-high heat. Add in oil to coat. Place in chicken and do not move for 6-8min. About halfway through, add in butter and let it froth. Coat the top of the chicken with a spoon (saucing). Flip (it may look slightly burnt, but that’s the goal). Continue to sauce the other side until about 165°-170° for at least 6min. Remove and let rest.
- In same skillet, reduce heat and let zucchini noodles (patted dry and salted) sauté for about 3min. Add chicken broth and let simmer.
- Slice about three strips of chicken per bowl, layer the bottom of the bowl with zucchini noodles and then pour some broth in about level to the noodles. Next, add in the Mirepoix, and top off with the chicken. Finally, squeeze a 1/4 wedge of lime lime over the chicken, and top it with some lime zest.
- Serve and Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blackened chicken mirepoix zucchini noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!