Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jays tangy bbq chicken sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich is something that I have loved my entire life.
Spread the chicken mixture over the bottom of each bun. Garnish with the carrot ribbons, lettuce and blue cheese. This family-favorite BBQ chicken sandwich filling is a cinch to make.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jays tangy bbq chicken sandwich using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken breasts or thighs
- Take 2 tsp A1 sauce or your favorite steak sauce
- Make ready 10 oz bbq sauce
- Take 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Take 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- Take 8 burger buns or rolls
- Take 8 slice cheese I use provolone but whatever sounds good to you 😉
Fork-tender pulled chicken tossed with sauce, piled high and topped with crunchy cabbage. Here’s the sweet, tangy, smoky sauce I’ve worked on and tweaked over the past few months. I’m finally happy enough with it to make it worth sharing! This recipe makes enough for a couple of BBQ chicken pizzas (which is where it’s going tonight) or for several pulled pork sandwiches.
Instructions to make Jays Tangy bbq chicken sandwich:
- set crockpot to low
- cut chicken into chunks and season with salt pepper and chicken seasoning
- place in crockpot and pour in A1 and bbq sauce. stir
- cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- when done grab some forks and start shredding the chicken inside crockpot
- toast buns and add any sauce you’d like such as mayo
- spoon out chicken and place on bun. (i like to get a spoon full of sauce and pour it on top of the chicken)
- add a slice of cheese and any other toppings you like such as pickles or onion
These Chipotle BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are a fresh and spicy spin on traditional BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. The chicken is loaded with chipotle seasoning, then smothered in barbecue sauce, topped with grilled pineapple and piled high with creamy, sweet and tangy Mango Guacamole. BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – Tender, flaky biscuits brushed with garlic butter and filled with saucy barbecue chicken and a creamy, tangy coleslaw. These BBQ Chicken Sandwiches are a fun dinner to make any night of the week and are a great summer meal option. Shredded Chicken BBQ Sandwiches – Shredded chicken simmers away in a homemade, tangy BBQ sauce and served over toasted potato rolls!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jays tangy bbq chicken sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!