Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet and sour green chilli pickle #zing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and sour green chilli pickle #Zing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet and sour green chilli pickle #Zing is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
About This Video-Today i am going to share with you a recipe of instant green chilli pickle its a mirchi a khatta meetha aachar recipe which is so easy to make and can replace the need of any sabzi with your food. This sweet and sour green chilli pickle recipe is so simple and can make in few. But while making this sweet green chilli pickle, you need not worry since it is an instant type of pickle.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and sour green chilli pickle #zing using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and sour green chilli pickle
- Make ready kg Green chillies-1
- Take gms Salt-50
- Prepare Saunf or aniseed-3-4 spoons full
- Get gms Mustard seeds-20
- Prepare spoons Aamchoor pd-3-4
- Take Roasted cumin or jeera-5-6 tsp
- Get tsp Black pepper -3-4
- Prepare tsp Red chilli pd-3-4
- Prepare Black salt -4-5 tsp
- Prepare tsp Onion seeds or kalonji-2-3
- Take tsp Chaat masala-1-2
- Take Gur or jaggrey -50 gms
- Prepare 1 cup Vinegar-
- Take cups Mustard oil -2
- Prepare Cloves-10
- Get Methi seeds or fenugreek seeds- 20 gms
Could you please show how to make north indian hot and sweet lemon pickle. Fresh Serrano Green Chili/Chilli quick pickle in mustard and lemon juice. When the oil is hot enough, fry the chillies till a little soft. Put salt, chilli powder, dhania powder, ginger View contest archive.
Instructions to make Sweet and sour green chilli pickle
- Wash and dry green chillies, give a slit in between.
- Coarsly grind aniseed, black pepper,cloves, mustard seeds,fenugreek seeds
- Roast cumin seeds n grind it
- Mix all about mentioned spices.
- Heat oil in a pan to smocking point, slow down the flame, add green chillies n fry them for few minutes or till the texture changes. Remove from fire n let cool. Add all the spices n mix well.
- In a pan add gur or jaggrey in vinegar n cook till the gur dissolves properly. Cool it and strain it, add to the pickle n mix.
- Store in clean n airtight jar. Ready to eat after few hours.
This homemade green chilli pickle is very delicious and goes well with parathas, idli, dosa, roti and curd rice. It is so easy to prepare and doesn’t require much efforts or time. This chilli pickle is hot, tangy and a little sweet to taste. Today we will learn how to prepare green chilli pickle following this. Green chilli pickle recipe with step by step photos – posting a pickle recipe after a long time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet and sour green chilli pickle #zing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!