Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato is something which I have loved my entire life.
Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. I realize that if you want to toss some sausages and vegetables on a sheet pan on a weekday night and roast them to crispy, self-seasoned blister, there are innumerable ways to do it. Finding these moments is my primary cooking interest.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Prepare Salmon
- Get 4 Salmon filets
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Make ready 1 Pepper
- Prepare 1 Lemon pepper
- Get 1 Garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp EVO
- Make ready Balsamic dijon sauce
- Get 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 3 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Make ready 1 Garlic clove
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 cup Water
- Make ready 1 packages Italian sausage
- Make ready 1 Onion sliced
- Get 1 1/2 cup White mushrooms
- Prepare 2 Garlic cloves
- Get 1 1/2 cup Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Get 1 Salt
- Take 1 Pepper
- Get 2 tbsp EVO
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1 cup Arugula
- Get 4 Whole potatoes
- Get 1/2 cup Mascarpone cheese
Whenever I make salmon for dinner, I usually cook an extra piece for lunch just to make this arugula salmon salad with capers and shaved Parmesan – loaded with good fats and omegas! This salmon recipe is so incredibly easy and it’s bursting with flavor. Just coat a large salmon fillet with my Dijon The end result is a healthy baked salmon recipe that’s super moist, light and flaky. It’s also paleo BAKED SWEET POTATO
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven.
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min.
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer.
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens.
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable.
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!
Recipe: Sheet Pan Balsamic Glazed Chicken & Potatoes. Brushed with a sweet and tangy balsamic glaze and baked alongside crispy potato wedges and tender peppers and onions, the crowd-pleasing protein makes for our smartest sheet pan meal yet. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the basil, dressing, tomatoes and shallots. Mound the salad beside the salmon and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!