Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My sister-in-law passed this kid-friendly recipe to me. Since she prefers her foods much spicier that we do, I cut back on the heat by Add the potatoes, onion and tomato sauce. Stir in the water, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
Hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta:
- Take 150 g smoked spicy sausage (Chorizo) sliced
- Make ready 4 rashes of smoked bacon, cut into small pieces
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped
- Take 1 bell pepper, sliced
- Make ready 4 medium size potato, cubed
- Take 2-3 carrots, sliced
- Get 2 parsnips, sliced
- Take 1 level tbsp of paprika powder
- Get 1 large tomato
- Take pepper
- Prepare salt
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Make ready oil to fry onion
- Prepare For the pasta:
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 150 g flour
- Prepare salt
Rich and velvety when pureed, potatoes create a healthful base for soup and need little in the way of full-fat dairy to Not that anyone really needs an excuse to eat more potatoes, but these fall soups will have you thinking of taters in a whole new light. Potato Soup Milk Butter Potato Recipes. Cream of Sweet Potato Soup with Red Curry and Coconut MilkLa Cocina de Babel. Potato Soup With Chicken Broth And Milk Recipes.
Steps to make Hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta:
- In a large pot fry onion, bacon and sausage for a few minutes. Take off heat and add paprika powder and chopped tomatoes, stir and add 2 L (approx 4 pint) of water and bring to the boil, add rest of the vegetables, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Simmer gently until all vegetables are almost soft.
- In the meantime, prepare pasta by combining flour, egg and salt. Make a dough and roll it out very thinly, cut into approximately 5 cm squares and fry them quickly in a frying pan. Remove pasta and add to the soup, let is boil again until everything is cooked. Season to taste and serve with freshly baked bread roll, or garlic bread. Enjoy.
Broccoli Cheese and Potato SoupFoodie Crush. Pasta With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Pasta and potatoes, like pasta and beans, are frequently combined in Italian vegetable dishes. You can make this sassy Moroccan sweet potato soup as spicy or as mild as you’d like. I’m partial to serving it spicy (SO GOOD) to warm up a cold day!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hot and spicy potato soup with homemade pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!