Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, moqueca. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moqueca is a dead-simple, Brazilian seafood stew characterized by coconut milk, bell peppers and dendê oil. Moqueca is a Brazilian fish stew made with various kinds of seafood, coconut milk, tomatoes, onions I opted to use mahi mahi and shrimp for my version of Moqueca but you can easily sub in any kind of. O azeite de dendê e o leite de coco ficam perfeitos na moqueca. 🎦 Moqueca.
Moqueca is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Moqueca is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moqueca using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moqueca:
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 green bell pepper
- Prepare 700 g fish
- Take 200 g shrimps
- Get 1 lemon
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 300 g cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 3 tablespoons parsley
- Make ready 200 ml coconut milk
- Get 1 tablespoon palm oil
- Make ready 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Make ready 1 red hot pepper
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare Wine
Today’s final stop is Brazil with their mouth watering moqueca aka Brazilian fish stew. Uma Moqueca de Banana da Terra não é uma “boa” ideia, é uma surpreendente ideia. Até os mais conservadores dos comensais se entrega à complexa riqueza de sabores que chega ou nosso. Vegan tofu moqueca – a vegan tofu and vegetable version of the traditional Brazilian dish.
Instructions to make Moqueca:
- Season the fish with lemon for 1 hour.
- Pour the olive oil in a panel, medium fire. Add the garlic, and after 30 sec, the onion and the red hot peppers. Wait 1 min. Add wine. Wait one more minute. Add the bell pepper, tomatoes, the shrimps and the fish. Add salt. Wait for 2 min. Add the coconut milk and half of the parsley. Low the fire to minimum. Cook for 18 min.
- Join the palm oil and the rest of the parsley. Cook for more 2 min.
This vegan moqueca is easy to make, healthy, satisfying and full of delicious tropical flavours. Moqueca — ist eines der Nationalgerichte Brasiliens und gehört zur Küche Brasiliens. Die bekannteste Variante ist die Moqueca Baiana , ein Fischeintopf aus Fischfilets, Kokosmilch, Palmöl (azeite de. Moqueca de peixe is a delicious traditional fish and seafood stew from Brazil with delicate notes of coconut cream and lime. Traditional Brazilian dish called Moqueca de peixe.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food moqueca recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!