Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my smoked sausage & bbq beans with fried potato. 😁. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my smoked sausage & bbq beans with fried potato. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁:
- Prepare 1 pk Smoked sausage sliced in small round shapes
- Make ready 4 Small potatoes cut into 4 small cubes
- Get 1 Can Beans
- Make ready 3 tbls your favourite BBQ sauce
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and pepper
Instructions to make My Smoked Sausage & BBQ Beans with Fried Potato. 😁:
- In a frying pan add enough oil to fry the potatoes. Cut up the sausage. Add the butter to another pan.
- Also add 3-4 tbls BBQ sauce stir in and heat up then add the can of beans bring to the boil and turn low so they simmer.
- When the potatoes are starting to cook and go brown strain off the oil as much as you can, melt a tsp of butter heat up then add the sausage and let them cook until browned too. Add salt n pepper.
- When the sausage is browned add them to the beans. Mix in. Then add them to a serving plate and serve hot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my smoked sausage & bbq beans with fried potato. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!