Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Teriyaki Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- Take 6 pieces boneless chicken thighs
- Get 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Make ready 3 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Take 3 Tablespoon grated ginger
- Take 2 Tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon rice wine
- Take 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
Chicken thigh VS Chicken breast meat for Teriyaki Chicken? No oil, and pan fry the skin side first. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!! Check out this easy to make recipe made with simple ingredients.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- In a Ziploc bag, combine all the ingredients and marinate the chicken with it. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. If pressed for time, make a few cuts on the flesh part, without cutting through, to expedite the marinating process.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator 30 minute before air frying.
- Line the fryer basket with a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil. Put the chicken thighs into the basket skin side down, without stacking, and air fry at 380F (190C) for 10 minutes.
- Flip and air fry the chicken, now skin side up, at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes until the skin is golden brown and the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C). Save the juices from the chicken to drizzle over chicken or rice if desired.
Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill That’s the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks In Chicken Teriyaki. Japanese teriyaki chicken recipe with detail explanation and video presentation.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!