Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato and mushroom soup with capers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato and Mushroom Soup with Capers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Potato and Mushroom Soup with Capers is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato and mushroom soup with capers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Mushroom Soup with Capers:
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp butter
- Get 1/2 Tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- Take 1/2 onion, minced
- Take 150 g mushrooms, chopped
- Get 1 splash lemon juice or vinegar
- Prepare 2 large floury potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Take 1 cup vegetable broth or kombu dashi
- Make ready 1/2 cup whole milk
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Tbsp capers, chopped, to garnish
- Prepare Lemon olive oil to garnish
Steps to make Potato and Mushroom Soup with Capers:
- Melt/heat butter and oil in a medium pot. Saute the onions on medium low heat until softened.
- Add mushrooms and a sprinkle of salt & pepper, and continue to saute until mushrooms are very soft and release their juices.
- Add potatoes, mix up in the onions and mushrooms for a few minutes. Then pour in enough broth to just reach the top of the potatoes. Bring to a boil, turn heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- After potatoes are soft, stop heat and pour in milk. Blend the soup with a hand blender or mixer until creamy. If too thick, add a little bit more milk as you like.
- Adjust taste with salt and pepper if needed. Serve into bowls, garnish with chopped capers and a drizzle of lemon olive oil.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato and mushroom soup with capers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!