Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sunshine’s peach cobbler. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sunshine’s peach cobbler is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sunshine’s peach cobbler is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This scrumptious cobbler is a refreshing change of pace from everyday desserts. Read reviews from world’s largest community for readers. Spend a Saturday with Sunny as she prepares to visit her Grandmother.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sunshine’s peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sunshine’s peach cobbler:
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup cake flour
- Get 1 1/4 cup sugar (divided)
- Prepare 1/8 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 3/4 cup milk
- Make ready 2 large peaches ( sliced 1/4 thin )
- Take 2 tbsp grenadine syrup
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Cobbler, Winnie The Pooh, Disney Characters, Fictional Characters, Peach, Cooking Recipes, Illustration, Peaches, Cooker Recipes. Easy and delicious, Southern Peach Cobbler is the ultimate dessert comfort food. It’s served at every barbecue joint you visit and everyone’s grandma has the best peach cobbler recipe EVER. “Gooey peaches and a double buttery pie crust makes this southern, soulful peach cobbler a family favorite! Easy to make recipe with old fashioned flavor”.
Steps to make Sunshine’s peach cobbler:
- In a 9″ ×2 inch pie dish place butter to melt in oven as it preheats at 350°F,
- Sliced peaches in a saucepan on medium low heat , 1/2 cup sugar, grenadine syrup and cinnamon , mix together let simmer for 3 minutes ( don’t let boil ).set to side.
- Mix all dry ingredients , cake flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt , baking powder in a large bowl add milk stir till mixed….pour mixture over melted butter .
- Pour peaches and juice over batter (make sure this dish is the right size 9″×2 inch or a 10″ will work also.) …. Don’t mix just pour over.
- Place in oven bake at 350°F.place a pan under or on the bottom rack to catch dripping if it occurs from dish…bake for 45 minutes …take out let it set 15 minutes to cool a lil .dig in enjoy !!!!!
Watch me make this Southern Peach. When I make a classic peach cobbler, I want it to taste, more than anything else, like ripe summer peaches. Incidentally, that’s what you should be using here. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sunshine’s peach cobbler recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!