Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, classic mac and cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Classic Mac and Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Classic Mac and Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook classic mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Mac and Cheese:
- Take 1 1/2 cups macaroni pasta
- Get 4 tbsp butter
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Ground black pepper
- Take 3 tbsp plain flour
- Take 2 1/4 cups grated chedder cheese
- Prepare 2 cups whole milk
Steps to make Classic Mac and Cheese:
- Boil the pasta according to packet instructions. Add a good amount of salt to the water. Drain well once cooked.
- In the meantime make the cheese sauce by melting butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour and stirring regularly allow to fry for about a minute.
- Gently whisk in the milk and then season with salt and pepper. Cook the sauce down until it thickens and becomes creamy.
- Mix in the grated cheese until its fully melted.
- Add the pasta to the cheese sauce and stir until fully coated.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food classic mac and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!