Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cheese, tomato and bacon wrap. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Wrap is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Wrap is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheese, tomato and bacon wrap using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Wrap:
- Make ready Thawed Puff Pastry squared to about 127mmx127mm
- Take Tomato
- Prepare Back Bacon
- Make ready Grated cheese
- Make ready Beaten egg to glaze
Steps to make Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Wrap:
- Preheat oven to Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Lay tomato slices across centre of pastry square from corner to corner. Top with bacon and some of the cheese.
- Brush outside corners with egg wash, fold over filling to form a ‘wrap’ and brush whole with egg wash.
- Sprinkle more cheese on the centre
- Bake for approx. 12 minutes until pastry risen and golden brown. Then you’re good to get munching!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheese, tomato and bacon wrap recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!