Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cornbread with kimchi and cheddar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cornbread with kimchi and cheddar is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cornbread with kimchi and cheddar is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Sweet Honey Butter. This cornbread is the perfect side dish for all those soups and chilis this Fall season. The best, easy to make cornbread dressed up with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and diced up jalapeño.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cornbread with kimchi and cheddar using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread with kimchi and cheddar:
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/4 tsp gochujang
- Get 1 cup flour
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup cornmeal (fine)
- Make ready 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp baking powder
- Get 1 cup kimchi (diced)
- Make ready grated cheddar cheese
I almost kind of miss the days that I could get by on boxed cornbread mix. Baking powder, butter, cornmeal, eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vegetable oil. Cornbread enthusiasts unite (cue the emoji with the two dancing girls in those black leotards)! I know I’m not alone in my cornbread LOVE, so this is for all of us.
Instructions to make Cornbread with kimchi and cheddar:
- Preheat oven to 350 F if you’re doing muffins or 375 if you’re doing a big pan.
- Melt butter, then whisk with eggs, milk, and gochujang. You can leave out the gochujang if you dont want the extra heat.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt
- Mix wet and dry ingredients. You should have a consistency like a thick pancake batter.
- Stir in the diced kimchi.
- Grease your pan, then pour in the batter.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar on top. Doesn’t really matter how much you put so feel free to go crazy.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, and check with a toothpick if it comes out clean.
Mexican-style corn and shredded Cheddar cheese up the flavor ante on this classic Southern comfort food. For even more oomph, spread scallion butter on these tasty cornbread wedges. Cheddar- and jalapeño-flecked cornbread muffins are all too easy to love. These muffins are laced deliciously with shredded sharp cheddar and slivered jalapeños. The flavor combination is a perfect match.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cornbread with kimchi and cheddar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!